Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seriously!?

Why is it when people see a pregnant woman they have the uncontrollable urge to say out loud whatever stupid comment they are thinking???? I know that my belly is large and I do stick out A LOT. It does look like I stuck a ball up my shirt. Look at me from behind and you don't know I'm pregnant, I turn around and BAM where did that belly come from. BUT...I will never understand why random strangers who would never even consider uttering a word to you otherwise feel like they need to make comments to a pregnant girl that is already fully aware of the stares and comments that are being made around her. When a creepy man walking past me says while laughing "You're going to pop!" I want to punch him in the groin. Or when I'm walking out of the doctors office and I hear a patient say to another "WOW she's huge" Seriously you can't wait til the door is shut and I can't hear you....

Did I mention pregnancy makes me irritable.......

4 comments:

Vala said...

Jess, you are as big as a house! hehe jk. I DO know what you mean.

Angie said...

How funny! I can't believe some of the things people say. I've been lucky enough to have both of my kids in the winter time where I can wear sweaters and coats to hide the big belly.

Holli said...

ha ha ha, I seriously needed a great laugh, and you totally gave it to me. I get the comments, but I will cheer you up a little, at least you are pregnant!

Shea Smith said...

Jeez! Shut up people!!! I think you look great Jess! I do! We are coming out on the tenth so I'm way excited I get to see baby boy. Can't wait!!!!