Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the baby. The last few times I've gone to the Dr. he's been really sweet to tell me how big I am and that he thinks the baby is going to very big as well. Something I love to hear. NOT! Every pregnant woman loves hearing how huge she looks. Although as much as I try to deny it, I really do think with this one even more than with the girls, I am big. My belly seems to stick out quite a bit more. Anyways, my Dr. has brought up a few times about inducing me because my delivery with Genna went so fast that he doesn't want me to miss getting an epidural..thank heavens for that. Today at my appointment I brought it up and asked if by chance we could set a date and to my pleasant surprise he said yes! He checked his schedule and we are set for August 4. Its so nice to have a date to look forward to. I'm glad to know that I will not go past that date and maybe just maybe our little one will decide to come on his own before that.

3 comments:

Shea Smith said...

Very exciting!! Can't wait to see the little man!

Vala said...

Oh come on, if his delivery is that fast, just grunt through the pain with no epi. haha, jk. I am not going to lie. No epidural hurts like a motha. Aug. 4...exciting date to look forward to! I wish you ALL the best with your birth. I just wish you were closer so we could see him sooner!

The Carroll Family said...

YAY I can't wait!!!