Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hawaii












Ok so I know this is super old news but I wanted to post it because if I ever make one of those books that everyone talks about I want it included. So bear with me. Andrew had an incentive that if he sold a certain amount of systems in the month of February he and I would get to go to Hawaii...airfare and hotel paid for. Who wouldn't try for that right?? Well being the amazing person Andrew is he sold that amount and we got to go. We decided to take the kids...and that was an awesome decision. We had so much fun! They loved playing at the beach, it was so nice to just chill with them and play with them in the sand. One day we drove to the North Shore and watched the waves..we missed the really big waves but what we saw we were happy with. It was perfect timing for us because it was right before the summer/crazy time of year and before the baby arrives. It was so much fun to take the kids and have a nice relaxing few days just the four of us. The girls are still talking about how much they love Hawaii. Thanks Scott and Thanks Andrew for an amazing vacation!!!!!





No comments: