Monday, April 20, 2009

AWKWARD. . . . .

I just had to post my awkward moment because I was laughing inside but I was really embarrassed just because it didn't look so good. We had a pinnacle service tech scheduled to come to our house today to fix a problem, my girls were begging me to go to one of their friends homes to play. I had called her mom and left a message, in the meantime the tech showed up to work on the alarm. The little girls mom called back and said that Abby could play but if she could come to our house it would be better because her baby was sleeping...fine, no problem. Her husband, our home teacher, was going to drop her off. So we waited for her to come over and the service tech was finishing up. Abby and her dad showed up and we were talking at the front door about how Andrew had just left last week..this and that, and out from the back part of my house walks the service tech, he shakes my hand says thanks and walks past my home teacher and out the door. My home teacher looked at him and then at me with this look like......well i don't know what went through his head. I didn't say anything and just went on with the conversation we were having. I may be making more out of it than it is but at that moment in my mind it didn't look all that great and it felt really awkward, my home teacher probably didn't even think twice about it but you never know. ......

3 comments:

Angie said...

HAHA! I would hope if you were having an affair, the guy would do more than just shake your hand and say thanks! :) That is too funny.

Allie said...

haha that is a great story. too funny!

J Grose said...

Jess, you are just too sweet! I'll bet you were blushing from head to toe!! We love you!