Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its a.........

We went to the doctor on Monday to find out what our little peanut is going to be. We took the girls because I thought they would really enjoy seeing the baby and hopefully make it a little more real for them. So we all filed into the room and I layed down. She started by showing us the head and as she moved down there was no mistaking that we are having our first BOY! I couldn't believe it, I think I even let out a little scream. I was very prepared for her to tell us it is another girl. He wanted to make sure that there was no mistaking he was a male. Andrew told his mom that it looked as if he was spread eagle and had his feet wrapped around his head...pretty funny. We are all very excited. I'm still a bit shocked still but can't wait to go buy some cute boy clothes. Kami was upset for a bit she is ok with the baby being a boy now. So there you have it.. we get to have a little boy in our family and I feel like I'm starting all over because I have no clue what to do with a boy. :).

5 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Congratulations! This is so very exciting. I feel like all parents should get to experience raising both. I will say, there is a very special bond between a boy and his mom. He will be your little man and you will be the most special woman in his life (at least for the first two decades!). I'm so happy for you all!

Jami said...

Congratulations Jess & Andrew!! That is so exciting. Your little boy is going to have 3 mommies to take care of him!

Shea Smith said...

I really am so exctied for you guys!! I can't wait to see who he looks like. Congrats!!

Allie said...

congrats! boys are a lot of fun!! We are really excited for you guys!

trishanna said...

yay! im so happy for you! I know Im always crying about wanting a girl but boys are sooo fun!but i do feel sorta sorry for the poor guy with three momies!(you and the girls- in case you were confused)