Friday, May 22, 2009

Mothers Day Program


Genna and Mrs. Wright


Genna and her class. Notice anything....she was the only girl in her class.

She's so sweet.


Kameryn and Mrs. Hathorne


They learned sign language with their songs


Kami and her class

I went to their Mothers Day program which was also for my girls the last day of school. It was so fun to watch them sing the songs they learned and they did sign language as well. The only hard part was they are in different classes and doing the program at the same time so I had to keep running back and forth. But they did so good and it was so cute! They all gave the moms a plant which my mom adopted and hopefully the girls don't remember them when we get home in Sept. my mom doesn't think they'll survive. My girls and I have really enjoyed this preschool. It has been such a great experience and I can't wait for them to go back in the Fall. They loved the teachers and the activities and both of them have learned so much. Thanks Learning Dynamics!


1 comment:

Vala said...

aw, they are so cute :) What a lucky mom - better yet, what lucky kids :)