Monday, September 8, 2008

My first blog

Well I'm finally trying to blog! I can't promise that I will always be on top of it but at least I am going to try. My family is changing so much and the girls are so active and now have their own little social lives that I thought I should share it with all that wanted to read about it. Kameryn is now going to preschool and both girls are in ballet. Kami is loving preschool although she told me she thinks learning is boring. She also enjoyed ballet until the teacher wouldn't let her be first every time and then she never wanted to go back. That's Kami for you! Genna on the other hand loved it and also didn't have much to say about it. She will gladly show her new moves to anyone that wants to watch. Andrew is still slaving away in IL. He is doing amazing this year, I'm so proud of him!!! He will be there til the end of October and we miss him like crazy! I keep hoping he will try to make it out for a weekend to visit. Well that's us in a nutshell.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hey jess! welcome to the blogging world :)

Shea Smith said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Way excited!! Come see us at sheabren3.blogspot.com