Monday, September 22, 2008

Exciting?....Not

Well I don't have any new exciting things to write about but I figured if I'm going to keep this up I need to keep posting or it will get put aside like all my other projects. We are really excited to see Andrew on saturday night. We get to have him home for alittle over 24hrs. I'll take what I can get. It will be really nice to see him. Kami is going to have her very first primary program. She even has a part : I can pray. She has to sit up on the stand the whole meeting. I am actually really nervous about this. We have been avoiding sacrament a lot because we don't want to deal with it, I know lazy ...so our kids aren't the most reverent and they aren't good at sitting still for very long like two minutes. Its going to be very interesting to see how she does. I can almost guarantee she will be the kid that everyone is laughing at, my face will be bright red the whole meeting and andrew will probably be fuming. I'll let you all know how it goes, maybe, hopefully she will surprise us. I've been trying to potty train Genna but she likes being a baby. Everytime I bring it up or try putting her on the toilet she cries. I guess she'll be ready when she's ready but I'm almost out of diapers and refuse to buy more. They are both loving ballet and Kami loves preschool although its like pulling teeth to get her to tell me about it.

2 comments:

The Carroll Family said...

I can't wait to see her in her primary program. She will probably steal the show!!

Jen said...

Hey Jessica!! I found your blog through Angie's... It is really good to see what your old friends are up to!!