Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Romo Mullet

If I can get this to work..this is a video that Cam recorded at the Green Bay/Dallas game on sunday. Andrew told me the guy with the mullet was completely drunk and making a fool of himself the whole game. He kept giving Dallas fans high fives Andrew decided to mess with him and told the guy to give him a high five when he went to do it Andrew turned his back to him, which caused this fight. I can't get it to show on the blog, click the blank box and it will take you to the video on youtube.com. I'm still trying to figure this all out. If anyone wants to teach me, I would love that! :)

1 comment:

Shea Smith said...

Bren showed me the clip and it was pretty funny! Glad you guys are doing good. Let me know about the primary program, that should be fun to hear about. :)!! Anyways, we got to get together