Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09

This is belated but that's no surprise to anyone I'm sure since I'm so late on all my posts lately. On Friday the 30th the kids and I went up to my parents and celebrated early. My mom had some really fun games prepared for the girls. We did pumpkin bowling and the girls decorated the pins, decorated sugar cookies, doughnut bobbing, a candy corn race, and we went out to dinner dressed up. The girls had so much fun.

Kami was Barbie Mariposa and Genna was Tinkerbell




On Halloween we went to dinner with Andrews family with all the kids dressed up. It was fun to see all the kids in their costumes. Later we took the girls trick or treating. They loved it! They raced to each house and Genna was so excited about every piece of candy that she got. Zeke was a little dragon, but we ended up staying home most of the night it was a bit chilly for him. When they got home they were just as excited to hand out candy.

Drake arrested Andrew and put him in his pig cruiser (side note Drake was just in D.C. and asked a secret service agent where he parked his pig cruiser..too funny!)


Kami, Dawson, Drake, Genna

All the kiddos. That was a task getting them all to stand still.


My sweet lil Zeke


The girls outside our friends Scott and Jodi's house.











No comments: